The first day of school is just around the corner!
Families new to Compton Unified School District (CUSD) or returning to the District are encouraged to beat the enrollment rush by registering their children at CUSD Pupil Services, 417 W. Alondra Blvd.
Summer office hours are Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. thru August 12. Beginning August 15, regular office hours will be Mondays thru Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, please call (310) 639-4321, ext. 63109.
The following are documents required for registration:
Photo Identification of the Parent or Legal Guardian (REQUIRED)
Proof of Residence within the school boundaries (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING):
Must be in the name of the Parent/Guardian registering the student
· Property tax payment receipts
· Current Utility contract/statement or payment receipts (Electricity, Gas, and/or Water)
· Most recent Rent payment Receipt with Lease agreement
· Voter registration
· Correspondence from a government agency
· Affidavit of Residence (CUSD Form only), executed by the parent/legal guardian and the owner/renter of property, accompanied by Current Utility Bill (Electricity, Gas, and/or Water) in the owner/renter’s name.
Proof of Age (ONE OF THE FOLLOWING):
· Original Birth Certificate Required (TK through 1st grade)
· Baptism certificate with official seal
· Foster placement letter to show guardianship
· Caregiver affidavit from the parent/guardian
Proof of Immunizations (REQUIRED):
· Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis
· Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
· Hepatitis B
· TB Risk Assessment (1st grade only)
· Tdap (Whooping Cough) 7th - 12th Grade